The MLC2 Professional Military Lensatic Sighting Metal Compass with Inclinometer and Carrying Pouch is compact and very lightweight. This is the last compass you’ll ever need! Updated to include Rugged metal case, Adjustable luminous marching line, Thumb hold and magnifying viewer, Sighting hairline, Floating luminous dial, and Liquid filled for fast readability! It is made of high strength engineering metal and covered by army green paint, which is capable of working under extreme weather condition. The thermo-elastic liquid filled capsule with floating dial face is protected with a folding cover, and has a little clasp to keep it closed when not in use, durable enough for everyday use and perfect for camping and hiking. Ideal for emergency survival, camping adventures, hiking backpacking uses. Definitely something anyone should have in their backpack or first aid kit, whether they’re hiking or on a road trip in the car. This professional grade military compass will always lead you in the right direction. Tough and tenacious, the military construction with waterproof and shock proof properties is built to survive the harshest of hikes. The compass’ interface glows in the dark, so even when night falls, you can still soldier on.
- Size: 75*53*25mm; Material: Metal and glass.
- High strength engineering and heavy-duty metal body, rugged and durable, capable of working under extreme weather condition.
- Special fluorescent light design, you can use it and read data on it in dark environment after absorbing enough sunshine.
- High accuracy, built-in a bubble level, which can improve its accuracy and decrease its errors.
- Waterproof and shakeproof, suitable for motoring, boating, camping, mountaineering, exploring, hunting and other outdoor activities.